A full listing of the books received for review at Bouncing into Graceland.
- McKnight, Scot. A Community Called Atonement. Nashville: Abingdon, 2007.
Concordia Publishing House
- Hägglund, Bengt. History of Theology (4th ed.). St Louis: Concordia Publishing House, 2007.
- Zimmerman, Paul A. A Seminary in Crisis: The Inside Story of the Preus Fact Finding Committee. St Louis: Concordia Publishing House, 2007.
- Epp, Eldon Jay. Junia: The First Woman Apostle. Minneapolis: Fortress, 2007.
- Koester, Helmut. Paul and His World: Interpreting the New Testament in Its Context. Minneapolis: Fortress, 2007.
- Parvis, Sara and Paul Foster, eds. Justin Martyr and His Worlds. Minneapolis: Fortress, 2007.
- Decker, Rodney J. Koine Greek Reader: Selections from the New Testament, Septuagint, and Early Christian Writers. Grand Rapids: Kregel, 2007.
- Thomas, Robert L., ed. Three Views on the Origins of the Synoptic Gospels. Grand Rapids: Kregel, 2002.
P & R Publishing
- Johnson, Dennis E. Him We Proclaim: Preaching Christ from All the Scriptures. Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2007.
- Muller, Richard A. and Rowland S. Ward. Scripture and Worship: Biblical Interpretation and the Directory for Public Worship. Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2007.
- Perrin, Nicholas. Lost in Transmission? What We Can Know About the Words of Jesus. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2007.
Tyndale Publishing House
- Comfort, Philip W (ed.). 1 Timothy. 2 Timothy, Titus. Hebrews (Cornerstone Biblical Commentary, vol. 17). Carol Stream: Tyndale, 2009.
- Galli, Mark. God Wins: Heaven, Hell, and Why the Good News Is Better than Love Wins. Carol Stream: Tyndale, 2011.
- Harrison, Sean (ed.), The NLT Study Bible. Carol Stream: Tyndale, 2008.
- Brown, William P., ed. Engaging Biblical Authority: Perspectives on the Bible as Scripture. Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 2007.
- Mead, James K. Biblical Theology: Issues, Methods and Themes. Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 2007.
Wipf & Stock
- Achtemeier, Paul J. Jesus and the Miracle Tradition. Eugene: Wipf & Stock, 2008.
- Tannehill, Robert C. The Shape of the Gospel: New Testament Essays. Eugene: Wipf & Stock, 2007.
- Dunning, H. Ray. The Whole Christ for the Whole World: A Wesleyan Perspective on the Work of Christ. Eugene: Wipf & Stock, 2008.
- Campbell, Constantine R. Basics of Verbal Aspect in Biblical Greek. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2007.
- Goodrich, Richard J. and Albert L. Lukaszewski. A Reader’s Greek New Testament, 2nd ed. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2007.
- Kaiser, Walter C. and Moisés Silva. Introduction to Biblical Hermeneutics: The Search for Meaning (Revised and expanded edition). Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2007.
- Kaiser, Walter C. The Promise-Plan of God: A Biblical Theology of the Old and New Testaments. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2008.
- Mounce, Robert H. and William D. Mounce. The Zondervan Greek and English Interlinear New Testament (NASB/NIV). Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2008.