1) The saucy 70’s music in the podcast introduction and at the end.
2) That Jim West told Ben Myers that he didn’t belong in the biblioblogger lunch.
3) That “Jim West” is suddenly recommending W. F. Albright.
4) John Hobbins’ manly man voice.
5) The Erasmian pronunciation of Greek compounded by an American accent. It always gives me the giggles.
6) “This is Chris Tilling. I’m quite flatulent. I’m a swine, and I can’t help myself, because I’m a swine. That’s me, Chris Tilling, of christilling.com.de.edu.uk”
Well, have a listen (and a look), and enjoy!