- David F. Wright, “One Baptism or Two? Reflections on the History of Christian Baptism,” Vox Evangelica 18 (1988): 7-23.
- Michael Parsons, “‘In Christ’ in Paul,” Vox Evangelica 18 (1988): 25-44.
- Jonathan Terino, “A Text Linguistic Study of the Jacob Narrative,” Vox Evangelica 18 (1988): 45-62.
- Howard C. Bigg, “The Present State of the Q Hypothesis,” Vox Evangelica 18 (1988): 63-73.
- H.D. McDonald, “The Symbolic Christology of Paul Tillich,” Vox Evangelica 18 (1988): 75-88.
- Michaels Parsons, “Slavery and the New Testament: Equality and Submissiveness,” Vox Evangelica 18 (1988): 90-96.
Rob is currently engaged in the digitization of the entire run of this journal (1962-1997), which is sure to enrich his already quite solvent digital archives:
Each of Rob’s sites is a veritable treasure trove of digital articles, together with bibliographical items and links to other materials online—in short, a researcher’s paradise! So again, many thanks to Rob for his kindness in sending me this number of Vox Evangelica, and indeed for his indefatigable labors to make everyone’s research a little easier. And if you, O reader, wish to lend Rob a hand in his herculean endeavors, check out the painless ways in which you can support his sites.