Yet in spite of the holiday inactivity at The Voice of Stefan, two gentlemen of undoubtedly exquisite taste in blogs have independently seen fit to bestow upon Yours Truly the Superior Scribbler
I thank Messrs Aaron Taylor and Tony Allen, whose blogs I always read with great delight, for their kind mention. (Also, I wish to thank Mr Christopher Orr for mentioning this blog in connection with the award.) Of course, all
memes awards come with rules that must be posted and followed lest great cosmic evils befall the transgressor, so here they are:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 of their most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must name and link to the blog from whose author he or she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his or her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the above post and add his or her name to the “Mr. Linky List.” That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his or her blog.
Since it is now my solemn duty to spread the Super-Scribbling love, without further ado, here are my picks:
- Voices from Russia, by Vara Drezhlo, who alone among the throngs of the unenlightened has her head screwed on straight;
- Roger Pearse, who unfailingly posts exceedingly helpful materials and information on ancient Christian sources;
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth, by Nick Norelli, the master of book reviews and quintessential biblioblogger;
- The Guild of Biblical Minimalists, in which learned society I am honored to serve as Michiganian Liaison; and
- ἐν Ἐφέσῳ, by Mike Aubrey, a kindred spirit who might just geek out over Biblical Greek too much for his own good!
Do visit them all! Of course, I intend to live upto my newly-acquired reputation as a “Super Scribbler,” and will start to post in short order several pieces (including book reviews) on which I’ve been working at odd times over the past weeks of festal feverishness. Stay tuned!